There are so many ways to see the sights of New York City, but none more satisfying than a tour that includes a taste of New York. Learn about the neighborhoods of New York while taking a bite out of the Big Apple on one of these great New York City Food Tours!
A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour
The original Brooklyn pizza tour! This 4 1/2 hour tour covers pizza…and Brooklyn…from one end to the other. From award winning, Neapolitan-style pizza at Grimaldi’s under the Brooklyn Bridge (where’s there’s NO waiting on line!) to legendary Sicilian-style pizza at L&B Spumoni Gardens in Bensonhurst. Includes a multimedia sightseeing tour that highlights Brooklyn’s famous neighborhoods, parks, landmarks and famous movie locations like Saturday Night Fever, Goodfellas, The French Connection and more!
City Food Tours – Beer, Cheese & Chocolate Tour
Craving some of the best beers made? Wondering how they complement dark chocolate or handmade cheeses? Then join us for an indulgent afternoon of chocolate, cheese, beer tasting, and decadent desserts on a leisurely, easy walking tour of Manhattan’s elegant Upper West Side.
Discover some of the newest, best, and coolest eateries, shops & restaurants in Manhattan while eating and learning about some of the most delicious desserts and beers you’ve ever had!
Taste a wide variety of treats including:
- Chocolate truffles & bon bons
- Crunchy, gooey fresh baked cookies
- Decadent pastries & savory bites
- Varietal dark chocolate
- Creamy hazelnut gelato
- And a flight of 4 craft beers!
Find out how these foods are made, how to best enjoy them, and taste, taste, taste!
If you love eating, exploring & having fun then bring your friends and join us for this decadent experience on Manhattan’s Upper West Side!
City Food Tours – Chocolate, Dessert & Wine Tour
Discover some of the newest, best, and coolest eateries, shops & restaurants in Manhattan while eating and learning about some of the most delicious desserts and wines you’ve ever had!
Taste a wide variety of treats such as:
- Artisanal Chocolate Truffles & Bon Bons
- Crunchy, Gooey Fresh Baked Cookies
- Decadent Pastries
- Some of New York’s Best Gelato
- Delicious Breads and Cheeses
- A Selection of Fine Wines from Around the Globe
Find out how these foods are made, how best to enjoy them, and what to look for when buying them!
If you love eating, exploring & having fun then bring your friends and join us for this decadent experience across Manhattan’s Upper West Side!
City Food Tours – Flavors of New York Food Tour
Indulge in New York’s food, culture & history & enjoy the city like a native! Eat like a local on this easy walking tasting tour that ‘Yo, Yuse Gonna Love.’
This fun and delicious tour takes place in the heart of the East Village and includes at least 7 different tasting stops. On this tour you will:
- Try some homemade Eastern European style delicacies like homemade meatloaf or cheese blintzes.
- Enjoy a juicy NY hot dog like a local.
- Have a real NY hand rolled bagel with a “schmear.”
- Savor some locally made ice cream.
- Taste a hot slice of NY style cheese pizza at an authentic neighborhood pizza joint.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with an old fashioned Egg Cream!
Get the inside scoop with quirky stories about this famous neighborhood, hear plenty of tips that only locals know and experience first hand what makes New York the Big Apple.
This is not only a tasting adventure, but enough food for a meal for most people!
City Food Tours – In the Steps of a Top Chef
Are you a fan of Top Chef ? Are you inspired to do more cooking at home or to become a trained chef? Then take this 3 hr. (approx.) walking tour. (We’ll also jump on the subway for a short ride.)
Visit some of the neighborhoods, shops, restaurants & landmarks that the chefs went to while in NY. Taste some great food, experience things not offered to the public & learn what it’s like to be a chef.
Participate in an interactive challenge and shop like a chef (& enjoy a special discount.) Learn how to use a variety of knives and have a snack at one of Tom Colicchio’s eateries.
Enjoy a variety of tastes:
- Sandwiches at ‘wichcraft
- Savory snack made by a former cheftestant
- A Chinatown Treat
- Artisan Cheese in Little Italy where Leah shopped
Many real-life locations are featured on the tour, including:
- Where Gail had her bridal shower
- The location where Carla cooked squab & peas
- Where the chefs shopped for their challenges
- The cooking school where they shot during season 3
City Food Tours – Lower East Side Artisan Food HighlightsTour
This isn’t your grandmother’s Lower East Side anymore! Yes, some of the grand jewels of the neighborhood still exist like Russ & Daughter’s, Kossar’s Bialys and Yonah Schimmel knishes, but this tour will take you to some of the newest hotspots in New York City.
Today’s Lower East Side is filled with some of the best restaurants and eateries in New York, in addition to some of the most fashionable young designer shops and boutiques found anywhere in the city.
You’ll see coffee being roasted in a 21st century way, taste the most exotic donuts you’ve ever had, bite into delicious sandwiches, pucker at fresh dill pickles and aaaahhhhhhhhh over creamy mission fig and chocolate chili ice cream.
We can’t think of a better way to explore one of the trendiest neighborhoods in New York. You’ll learn about the area’s immigrant history while tasting foods influenced from all corners of the globe.
Each tour is led by an energetic, knowledgeable and experienced licensed New York City Sightseeing Guide who can answer all your questions about New York and introduce you to some of the best foods and beverages you’ve ever had.
- Want to know where the hottest clubs, bars and hangouts are in New York? Then this tour is for you.
- Want to know where your relatives came from and how they lived in New York? This tour is for you.
- Want to know where to get some of the best food in the city? This tour is for you.
- Want to take a tour that will let you experience New York through its food? This tour is for you.
City Food Tours – Nolita: Eat a Bite of Ethnic NY Tour
Discover the history and some of the best foods you’ve ever had in one of Manhattan’s trendiest neighborhoods. This compact area, nestled between Little Italy, Chinatown and SoHo is chock full of quaint, small streets, a wide variety of ethnic foods, and interesting architecture. This area used to be part of the Lower East Side, and today has some of the chicest shops in the city.
Taste a wide variety of NoLIta’s best foods, which include:
Learn about how these foods are made, how best to enjoy them, and what to look for when buying them!
While you’re munching on goodies, you’ll meet the purveyors and chefs and have an opportunity to ask them any questions you may have.
If you love eating, exploring & having fun then bring your friends and join us for this decadent experience.
- Some of NY’s Best Cheese Cake
- Authentic Italian Cookies & Pastries
- Creamy Gelato
- Freshly Baked Artisan Pastries
- Hand Made Candy
- The Freshest Mozzarella Cheese
- Savory ethnic bites, from Mexico, China, Italy, Vietnam and France!