This BRAND NEW Hotel offers the comfort feelings of a home when traveling away on business.
Our Mission is your Satisfaction so Take a Tour Today! We Invite You!
– Brand New hotel with studio and one bedroom suites with kitchenette.( Smoking Suites available)
– Our bedding collection includes deeper mattress with quilted topper, custom-designed duvet, triple sheeting with soft satin sheets, upgraded pillows.
– All suites offer full size refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, stove top, and all kitchen utensils.
– 32” LCD TVs and DVD Player in all suites with free DVD rental available.
– Complimentary local phone calls.
– Complimentary Juan Valdez coffee, in our mini convenience store.(Open 24 Hrs)
– Complimentary laundry facilities open 24 hours.
– Candlewood Cupboard for breakfast items and other food and beverage purchases.
– Complimentary Wi-Fi High Speed Internet Access.
– Valet laundry and dry cleaning facilities.
– Complimentary 24-Hour fitness center.
– Complimentary 24-HoursBusiness Center.
– Outside BBQ grills.
– Welcome Reception, Wednesday Night (6:00pm – 7:30pm), depending on weather.
– Complimentary Shuttle Service to Secaucus train station Mon – Fri 6:00am– 9:00am and returning to hotel 5:00pm-8:00pm. Seating is limited and must be reserved in advance.
– Pet Friendly.
– Priority Club Rewards Program
And much more . . . Take a Tour Today, We invite you.
Candlewood Suites Hotel, Moving Forward with Goals as a Green Hotel
1. I started a Environmental Committee with the management team at the hotel.
2. We only use Fluorescent lamps throughout the hotel. Use sensors and/or timers for areas that are infrequently used.
3. Manage hotel’s environmental performance by monitoring the electric, gas, water, and waste usage information on a monthly and annual basis.
4. We have a towel and linen reuse program. Also housekeeping done weekly not daily.
5. Digital thermostats are used in guestrooms and throughout the hotel.
6. Use Energy Star labeled appliances and equipment in all guestrooms.
7. We use 1.6-gallon toilets.
8. We use Psykaty Daughters Inc as our Waste Management and they separate recyclables for us.
9. We have a recycling program for hazardous materials with our Housekeepers and Maintenance staff
10. We educate our staff to turn off lights and turn down heating/air conditioning when rooms are unoccupied. During summer months, they are instructed to close the drapes.
11. Use nontoxic or least toxic cleaners, sanitizers, paints, pesticides, etc. throughout the hotel. Make sure all chemicals are stored safely in a well-ventilated area.
12. Provide guests with walking maps, and information on public transportation
13. Provide reusable items such as cloth napkins, glass cups, ceramic dishes, etc. with all food and beverage services.
14. Provide glass cups and ceramic mugs (instead of plastic) for in-room beverages. Place cups and mugs upside down on paper doilies (instead of covering opening with a plastic wrapping).
15. Use drought resistant native plants in garden areas. Replace mowed landscaping with native ground cover
16. Include filter changes, coil cleaning, thermostat calibration, and damper adjustments in your ongoing maintenance plan.
17. Use proper insulation and reflective roof coverings.
18. We have web base ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM allows us to remotely control each room PTAC unit from anywhere in world.
19. PTAC units are programmed to have high and low temp limits again allows us master control on max and low temp.
20. We use 2.5 gallon showerheads in each guestroom.
4 out of 5
1 Green Leaf